Cat dies following garage fire
Channahon man escapes home uninjured on Friday
CHANNAHON — No people were injured in a Channahon house fire that took the life of a house cat Friday afternoon.
According to a department release, the Channahon Fire Protection District was dispatched to the fire at 25754 S. Fieldstone Path in Channahon at about 12:35 p.m. When crews arrived, they saw a two-story residential structure with fire and smoke showing from the north side of the garage and smoke from the west side of the home.
Additional area crews from MABAS Division 15 were summoned at about 12:40 p.m. for mutual aid.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org