Lestina’s celebrates 20th anniversary
BRAIDWOOD — Lestina’s Catering, 378 N. Division St., Braidwood, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
Marilyn Lestina, owner, opened her catering business 20 years ago with a small shop/kitchen. She began with catering for friends and family and the business gradually grew over the years.
“We watched the business gradually grow over the years,” she said. “With the committment to quality and a lot of hard work, we have had so many good years.”
The full catering service features premium pies, as well as heat-and-eat foods. It specializes in serving fresh, high quality food with home-cooked comfort, at a reasonable price. Catering services are provided for 40 to 500 people, including delivery and set up.
An anniversary special is being offered to help with the celebration. For details call 815-458-6692, e-mail CUEAT2@aol.com or visit www.lestinacatering.com.
“We want you to celebrate with us,” Lestina said. “Give us a call or check out our website for details about our anniversary special.”
SERVING IT UP
• Business: Lestina’s Catering
• In Business Since: 1992
• Owner: Marilyn Lestina
• Location: 378 N. Division St., Braidwood, Ill., 60408
• Phone: (815) 458-6692
• Fax: (815) 458-6880
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.lestinascatering.com
• Primary Service: Full-service catering with various menus and cuisines, premium pies and heat-and-eat foods. Catering for parties of 40 to 500 people for all occasions, Lestina’s Catering specializes in wedding buffets, delivery, setup and service; graduation parties; birthday parties; corporate events, etc.
• Details: Twenty years ago, Lestina built the small shop/kitchen and started catering mostly for friends and family. For two decades, Lestina’s Catering has been providing top quality catering services to the area.