• Kendall County Deputies arrested two Streator teens early Saturday morning following a traffic stop in Newark. According to the Kendall County Sheriff’s Office report, at about 1:10 a.m., a deputy stopped a vehicle driven by Mario J. Fuentes, 19, at Illinois 71 and Ottawa Street for having one head lamp. The deputy arrested Fuentes for driving with a suspended license and also arrested a female juvenile with him for a curfew violation. Fuentes was also cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Kendall County deputies arrested an Aurora woman Friday night in Newark following a traffic stop. According to the Kendall County Sheriff’s Office report, at about 7:30 p.m., a deputy stopped a vehicle driven by Celsa Brito-Guadarrama, 50, of Aurora, for driving a vehicle with one headlight. She was arrested for driving without a valid driver’s license and also cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• A Newark woman was arrested by Kendall County deputies Sunday morning on charges that she was driving impaired. According to the Kendall County Sheriff’s Office report, at about 2:30 a.m., deputies stopped Amy J. Kaval, 26, of Newark, for improper lane usage. The deputy allegedly found that Kaval was intoxicated and without a valid driver’s license. She was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol concentration over .08 percent. Kaval was also cited for improper lane usage and no valid driver’s license.
• Kendall County deputies arrested Melissa S. Maddox, 31, of Naples, Fla., for driving under the influence following a traffic stop for improper turn and lane usage. The stop was conducted at about noon Tuesday, Nov. 6 at U.S. 52 and Arbeiter Road in Seward Township.
• Kendall County deputies arreted Sarah J. Hein, 27, of Worth, Ill., for driving with a suspended license and no valid registration at Ridge Road and Bell Road, Minooka, Wednesday, Nov. 7.