Attic fire damages Minooka residence
Channahon FPD battled blaze Sunday
CHANNAHON — The Channahon Fire Protection District was called upon Sunday afternoon to extinguish a fire in a one-story home.
No injuries to firefighters resulted from the fire at 23833 Cottonwood Lane, Minooka, which was reported at 3:45 p.m. Sunday. There were two occupants at home during the time of the fire and both were able to evacuate the residence. One occupant was evaluated at the scene for possible smoke inhalation, but refused medical treatment.
According to a press release issued by Chief John Petrakis of the Channahon Fire Protection District, in which the home is located, the residence is owned and occupied by Jerry and Kathy Kline.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com