Morris Daily Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Dryer fire causes damage to home

Morris Fire Protection and Ambulance District fought a fire in the basement of a home on Washington Street that was caused by a dryer.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.90.57.174), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Morris Daily Herald. All rights reserved.