• Kimberly R. Bradley, 33, of Chicago, was fined $140 for going 21 to 25 miles over the posted speed limit. She was cited at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 27 by Grundy County Sheriff’s deputies while heading southbound in a gray 2013 Ford on Interstate 55 at mile marker 227-1/2. He was clocked going 87 mph in a 65-mph zone.
• Bradley I. Schimidgall, 28, of Chicago, was fined $140 for going 21 to 25 miles over the posted speed limit. He was cited at 4:31 a.m. Dec. 23 by Grundy County Sheriff’s deputies while heading northbound in a 2008 Mercury Milan on Illinois 47 near Gardner Road. He was clocked going 77 in a 55-mph zone.
• Michael L. Demarah, 52, of Braceville, was fined $120 for going 15 to 20 miles over the posted speed limit. He was cited at 9:12 a.m. Dec. 17 by Grundy County Sheriff’s deputies while heading westbound in a 2012 Toyota Corolla on Braceville Road at Carbon Hill Road. He was clocked going 75 mph in a 55-mph zone.
• Matthieu D. Aspel, 24, of 1516 Lisbon Road, Morris, pleaded guilty and was fined $85 for failing to wear a seat belt.
• The following people pleaded guilty and were fined $60 for failing to wear seat belts: Tony P. Rutherford, 21, of 1445 Lantern Lane, Morris; Jared T. Read, 29, of Marseilles; Joseph A. Emmerich, 36, of 408 E. Jackson St., Morris; Cathryn L. Smith, 57, of Minooka; Zachary S. Sinadinos, of Shorewood; Peter A. Dellaquila, 23, of Braidwood; and Jennifer M. Stalter, 35, of Diamond.