• Andrew L. Misiurewicz, 33, of Channahon, was arrested by Minooka police Jan. 8 on a charge of driving while license suspended. He posted bond and was released.
• Brenden Gerald Kiernan, 19, of Minooka, was arrested by Minooka police Jan. 9 on an outstanding Kendall County warrant. He posted bond and was released with a Jan. 25 court date in Kendall County.
• Matthew W. Blackmore, 18, of Channahon, was cited Dec. 13 for disobeying a stop sign at 8450 McEvilly Roads at Wabena Avenue in Minooka.
• Melanie Anne Brewer, 19, of Lockport, lll., was cited Dec. 13 for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and unlawful use of a wireless phone in a school/construction zone. She was cited at 119 S. Ridge Road at Industrial Drive in Minooka.
• Sara D. Bechard, 19, of Minooka was cited Dec. 12 by Minooka police for unlawful use of a wireless phone in a school/construction zone. She was cited at 0 Clennon Drive and Flanagan Drive in Minooka.
• Rafael E. Rosales, 37, of Joliet, Ill., was cited Dec. 12 for passing a school bus while loading and undloading. He was cited by Minooka police at 305 W. Church St. in Minooka.