Man who mysteriously died after winning lottery had made business deal for wife’s benefit
(MCT) — CHICAGO—Weeks before he died mysteriously from cyanide poisoning after winning a $1 million lottery jackpot, a North Side businessman inked a deal with his business partner to ensure that his share of several dry cleaning stores went to his wife in the event of his death.
The unusual agreement is sure to fuel the fight among relatives of Urooj Khan over his estate, once estimated at $2 million. Khan’s siblings had already raised concerns that his widow, Shabana Ansari, might keep the lottery winnings for herself instead of sharing the proceeds with Khan’s 17-year-old daughter from a previous marriage.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com