Morris Daily Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Boy alerts firefighters to family overcome by carbon monoxide

(MCT) — Antioch fire officials are crediting a quick-thinking boy for alerting them in time to a family of four found unconscious in their home from carbon monoxide poisoning this morning.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.198.202.148), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Morris Daily Herald. All rights reserved.