Boy alerts firefighters to family overcome by carbon monoxide
(MCT) — Antioch fire officials are crediting a quick-thinking boy for alerting them in time to a family of four found unconscious in their home from carbon monoxide poisoning this morning.
The boy had gone to the home in the 1100 block of Bowles Road where his girlfriend lived with her sister and parents around 5:55 a.m. but got no answer at the door, said Antioch Fire Chief John Nixon. He looked through the living room window and saw his girlfriend's father passed out and called 911, Nixon said.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org