Media messages are not reality
To the Editor:
The human brain (first wireless computer) is programmed by sight, sound, touch, experiences. The mainstream boob tube and major websites tube are useful in programming brains of the masses. Below are some media messages.
1) Message: Gay couples have the right to marry.
Reality: Children’s rights come first, and we have the obligation not to let them be taught that aberrant behavior is normal.
2) Message: Only government should have guns/weapons. Since World War I the government has had 26 military actions in which a little less than a 1/2 million of our service people have been killed, not to mention those maimed, civilians, and enemy forces.
Reality: The 2nd amendment was put in place as a check against a government run amok.
3) Message: We need real estate tax for schools.
Reality: We need to get rid of entitlement programs for illegal aliens, stop trying to rule the world (ally with Russia).
4) Message: President “I don’t have to show you my college records” wants all our guns, while he has bodyguards and nukes. He orders kill attacks of individuals via drone.
Reality: Someone not willing to show their college records would probably not be hired as a flunky at our nuke plants.
5) Message: The president has announced this country should do research on the human brain.
Reality (?): He feels the need for speed, and some brains aren’t subservient.
6) Message: Trust the government.
Reality: Waco, Texas, and Ruby Ridge.
7) Message: It’s your home.
Reality: You pay the government not to take it from you, it’s not completely yours.
Solution: We had all better start thinking on our own.