JOLIET – The Workforce Services Division of Will County has announced the September schedule of its Mobile Workforce Center.
The mobile unit travels throughout Will County to help residents with resume development, cover letters and job applications. MWC will be at the following locations each week:
• Bolingbrook IDES, 321 Quadrangle Drive, Bolingbrook, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Mondays, except Labor Day, Sept. 2.
• The main entrance to Governors State University, 1 University Parkway, University Park, from 9:30 to noon, and from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesdays.
• Plainfield Public Library, 15025 S. Illinois St., Plainfield, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
• Wilmington City Hall, 1165 S. Water St., Wilmington, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3 p.m. Thursdays.
• Mokena Community Public Library, 11327 W. 195th St., Mokena, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3 p.m. Fridays.
For additional information go to www.jobs4people.org.